Two major events focused on careers and training in the French aerospace industry
Take off for a career in aircraft building
This forum will take place during the three public days, from 21 to 23 June 2013.
The aerospace sector's leading employment, careers and training fair, the Forum Air & Espace is the place for the general public to meet companies, educational and training establishments and trade associations to find out about the careers and courses available in the aerospace industry, air transport and the defence sector.
It helps to promote the trades and professions that are recruiting, as well as initial scientific, technological and vocational training courses, to a wide audience.
During the trade-only days (17–20 June 2013), the Espace Emplois – Formations (Careers & Training area) will host talks, activities and HR events on topics related to employment and training in the Concorde Hall.
GIFAS - Social Affairs & Training : Ms Myriam GONNAND - email@example.com
In the meantime:
FIND OUT MORE ON AEROEMPLOIFORMATION.com!
Visit aeroemploiformation.com , the platform for jobs, careers and training in the aviation, space and defence sectors.
- Job and internship offers : more than 1,800 offers from major companies and SMEs
- CV library : discover more than 8,000 profiles, arranged by level of qualification and speciality.
- HR contact directory : 180 companies referenced with their business activities, recruitment profiles and Human Resources Managers.
- Educational directory : more than 400 training courses from secondary school level through to higher education, and postgraduate schools.
- Career directory : 26 portraits including 15 career videos.