B2B meetings are pre-arranged, targeted appointments dedicated to show exhibitors (both direct and indirect) and visitors.
Using an interactive platform, registered participants will be able to pick out relevant contacts and request meetings in advance. They will then be able to view available timeslots before confirming their participation.
Individual meeting schedules will then be designed according to each participant's choices. These meetings will take place during the show. B2B Meetings are a simple, efficient and pro-active way of working.
We launched our organised business and technology meetings programme in 2007. Since then, at every show we have facilitated aroun 5,000 pre-arranged, tailored meetings between exhibitors and industry decision-makers and contract principals from the aviation and space sector.
- Maximise the impact of your participation in the Show,
- Increase your chances of making high-quality connections,
- Target the right contact(buyers, technical managers, etc.),
- Benefit from new business opportunities,
- Take part in conferences led by major contract principals (purchasing policy).
Any company exhibiting at the show, and in particular SMEs who are seeking to meet contracting companies and would find a personalised schedule of business meetings with other companies useful.
B2B meetings can take place either on your stand or at a dedicated facility at the heart of the show. They are organised over 3 days (Tuesday 18th to Thursday 20th) during the show.
Your meeting schedule will be tailored to fit in with your agenda for the 3 days.
- Firstly, introduce your company by filling in the form provided. Ensure you include your technical and commercial expertise, current projects and research interests,
- You will receive an ID and password to login to the B2B meetings platform,
- 3 weeks before the Show, you will have access to an online catalogue displaying presentations from all the companies participating to the B2B Meetings (exhibitors and show visitors).
- Using the B2B meetings platform search engine, select the contacts you wish to meet and indicate your availability on your schedule,
- Also, validate resquests from companies wishing to meet you,
- You will receive your personalised targeted schedule during the week leading up to the show.