for the Show
The show is open to the public between Friday 21 June and Sunday 23 June 2013.
An area at the north end of the site and a viewing stand, both of which will offer great views of the flying displays, will be reserved for General Public visitors.
Click here to buy your tickets to the Show as well as your tickets to the viewing stand.
NEW: The show will be open from 8.30am!
- Standard 1-day ticket price: €13.50 including tax
- Group rate: €11.50 including tax (for groups of a minimum of 15 people buying their tickets simultaneously and visiting on the same day)
- Grandstand tickets (numbered seats): €10.00 including tax. Viewing stand tickets do not include entry to the show, you will need to purchase your entry ticket separately(1).
- Show entrance(2) is free for children aged under 7.
NB: There is no 3-day ticket available.
(1): When buying your tickets online, note that:
- "Tribune" means "Grandstand"
- "Groupe Entrée 1 jour+tribune" means "Group rate for 1 entry ticket for 1 day + 1 grandstand ticket
- "Billet combiné" means "1 entry ticket for 1 day + 1 grandstand ticket"
(1): (2): Free entry for children under 7 does not include a viewing stand seat, so don't forget to include children in the numbers when you book your viewing stand tickets.
Entry tickets for the General Public days are valid for one day only.